If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, sign up using the link provided at the bottom of each page of this website.
Archive of previous newsletters:
- 09/07/2021 September 2021 News: 100 Debates on Environment, Health and Climate, West Coast Climate Action Network and Last Stand: Old Growth Forest and the Fairy Creek Ecosystem.
- 08/02/2021 August 2021 News: Climate Emergency is here, new Water Group in Transition Sooke, Proceedings to Town Hall about “Growing Pains” and one-year anniversary of Fairy Creek protests.
- 07/05/2021 July 2021 News: Online Town Hall about Sooke’s growth, concerns about the Eustace Road Development and Climate Emergency.
- 06/01/2021 June 2021 News: Upcoming online town hall by Transition Sooke about growth, Fairy Creek protests every Saturday in Sooke and Transition Sooke’s Local Economy Working Group.
- 05/03/2021 May 2021 News: Transition Sooke’s Official Community Plan raises awareness, upcoming Town Halls focused on growth and Fairy Creek protests.
- 04/01/2021: April 2021 News: Low Carbon/Low Growth Scenario proposed for Sooke, BC Climate Action Network and Zero Waste in Sooke.
- 03/01/2021 – March 2021 News: presentation to OCP Advisory Committee, new board of directors and launch of BC Climate Action Network
- 02/11/2021 – Coldest Night of the Year
- 02/02/2021 – February 2021 News
- 01/04/2021 – January 2021 News
- 11/30/2020 – December 2020 News
- 11/11/2020 – LIfelong Learning Needs You!
- 11/03/2020 – Plan for the Future
- 09/13/2020 – Climate Action and the OCP
- 09/01/2020 – September 2020 News
- 08/03/2020 – Upcoming Virtual Meeting
- 07/07/2020 – Have your say: Transportation, Parks, and Trails
- 06/26/2020 – June 2020 News
- 06/06/2020 – Celebrate International Oceans Day!
- 05/29/2020 – May 2020 News
- 04/22/2020 – April 2020 News
- 03/28/2020 – Virtual General Meeting – Wed April 1
- 03/01/2020 – Wednesday Meeting/Upcoming Events
- 02/24/2020 – AGM Reminder
- 02/20/2020 – The Planet Needs You!
- 01/30/2020 – Earth Day coming!
- 01/24/2020 – Transition Sooke Annual General Meeting
From 2013-16, former board member Sofie Hagens produced a monthly newsletter, an archive of which you’ll find here. Thank you Sofie!
The period between January and July one of the creators of the newsletter was travelling through Indonesia. Members were kept up-to-date via a monthly email.