Sooke Cohousing Information Session—Tuesday, June 28
- Would you like to know your neighbours and experience genuine community while maintaining your privacy?
- Do you want to be autonomous but not isolated?
- Have you ever felt burdened by home maintenance and upkeep?
- Do you sometimes wish you could simplify and down-size your life?
- Does your independence come at the cost of a home that demands more time and energy than you want to spend?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a home in a cohousing community may be the answer for you.
What is cohousing?
A cohousing community is an intentional neighbourhood designed and developed by its members to offer both the autonomy of private homes and the benefits of community—all the community you need with all the privacy you want.
Based on the principles of the hugely successful Harbourside Cohousing, a new cohousing initiative is in the planning stages for the Sooke Harbour waterfront—within walking distance of the commercial core.
We are not commercial developers; we are a group of individual households developing a beautiful neighbourhood of environmentally sound, strata-titled homes with extensive common facilities, including: stunning water and mountain views; landscaped green space; and a common house with dining and gathering areas, kitchen, and guest rooms.
If you are curious, please join us at our next information session.
Where: The Reading Room Bookstore and Cafe ( Evergreen Shopping Centre)
When: Tuesday, June 28th at 7 p.m.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org